The Evolving Role of Federal Geospatial Data Providers in Economy & Society10 January 2022 | 2.00PM – 5.00PM
The pre-conference Consultative Workshop on The Evolving Role of Federal Geospatial Data Providers in Economy & Society at GeoBuiz Summit 2022 aims to facilitate collaborative interaction between and among the Federal community providing geospatial and mapping data, the private data and technology providers, as well as the civil societies.
- Integration of public and commercial datasets
- Providing reliable PNT in a competitive environment
- Data acquisition and authentication regulations, licensing and IP
- Collaborative framework towards automated, dynamic and real-time digital environment
- National digital twin
- AI, ML, Analytics, NewSpace
- Sensor Fusion
- Edge computing and computer vision
- HD maps
- National and global emphasis on climate change and resilience
- Data-driven construction and infrastructure development
- National Hydrography Infrastructure improving access to water-related information
- Public-private partnership opportunities in select key areas
This workshop is by invitation with limited seating capacity. Kindly write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.